Monday, June 29, 2009

Just Fat

It's been a while since I posted here.  It's been a very busy week.  My father and step-mother finished up their wonderful visit, our little son and our eldest daughter both celebrated birthdays.  We've had a few different parties to honor the occasion, with one more to come.  A family party, an afternoon at a local miniature golf course with relatives for my son, etc.  Most evenings, I've been too pooped to post.

But, progress is being made.  I'm now at 221lbs.  A new low, and the official threshold (for my height) between Obese and (merely) Overweight.  So, now I'm just fat.  And it feels great!

I'm really enjoying the exercise now.  I'm starting to feel the exercise addiction one of the comments here referred to some time ago.  I look forward to each walk, each yoga session, and each workout.

I'm going to keep it short tonight.  Still recovering from the week, and it's already another one.

Sleep well.

Food log:

Breakfast: granola with bananas and 1% milk

Lunch: leftover chard soup with croutons and parmesan cheese, leftover grilled vegetables with herbed goat cheese and balsamic and red wine reduction.  Man, those veggies are good.

Dinner: thai beef lettuce wraps

Snacks: twelve M&Ms, a big bowl of French Vanilla ice cream and caramel...we took the kids to Coldstone Creamery for their free birthday club ice cream cones.

No comments:

Post a Comment